Seasons through the window calendar set (ref: 2400059a)
Black and White Trees
How to make...
* Using a score board put a line down and across the centre of the front of a black folded card, and a line 0.5cms in on all four sides.
* Stamp the winter tree in all four sections using clear embossing ink.
* Emboss with clear embossing powder
* Onto a piece of 11cmx8cm black card score a line .5cmin on all sides.
* Using clear embossing ink and white embossing powder, stamp and emboss the winter tree onto this.
* Back onto silver holographic card, attach to the centre of the card with foam tape.
How to make...
* Onto a 19.7cmx19.7cm piece of white card stamp one of the tree into each corner using memento rich cocoa.
* To make a mask draw round the summer tree stamp and cut it out leaving a good border round it, now use this to distress over the trees:
- Spring in green
- Summer in yellow
- Autumn in orange/brown
- Winter in blue,
* Attach a piece of blue/green ribbon down the middle of the card, attach this centrally to an 8”x8” pale green card.
* Onto four bits of white card in rich cocoa stamp Spring, Happy and y on one, Summer, n and e on one, Autumn, e and a on one, Winter, w and r on the last one, distress them to match the colour of the trees.
* Cut out Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter and Happy back onto pale green card.
* Attach the seasons to outside of the trees and Happy to the top of the ribbon.
* Cut out and shape the letters fix down the ribbon with 3d glue.