Here is my final card for August's Monthly Make From Crafty Roo Designs (I know it is a little late but we have got there in the end!). I hope you agree this set is a real go to set for sentiments not to mention the calendar set that has been thrown in too!
- August's Stamp Pack, Ed's Plane or Plane from December's 2015 stamp pack.
- Stamp Bases.
- Memento:- Desert Sand, Toffee Crunch.
- Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy.
- Green checked ribbon, two green buttons, green cord.
- Small Square White card,Green and White card.
- Double sided tape, glue, 3D foam pads and 3D glue
- Craft tools.
How to make
1) Stamp the numbers onto the front of the white card using Desert Sand, and distress the edges using Peeled Paint.
2) onto a piece of white card stamp the Life sentiment and the plane using Toffee Crunch, cut out and distress the edges of the sentiment and all the plane using Brushed Corduroy.
3) Mount the sentiment onto a 6cm x 9cm piece of green card and the plane also onto green card using double sided tape or glue, cut out the plane leaving a narrow border.
4) Adhere two pieces of ribbon across the bottom of the card using double sided tape, using 3D foam pads adhere the sentiment to the bottom left corner, and the plane across the top right, tie green cord through the buttons and 3D glue to the ribbon.