When I was working on the Lavender Card for this months Monthly Make, all I could think was wouldn't this look lovely as a gift box, so I dug out a very old box that I use as a template and this little pillow box took no time at all to make.
If you are wanting a pillow box template just type "free pillow box template" into google and you will find one in every size imaginable!!!
Or there is a lovely die you can get from Once upon a stamp
- Small Lavender Pillow Box, White Card
- Memento Rich Cocoa, Sweet plum, Pistachio
- 7cm Green Check Ribbon, Narrow Green Ribbon
- Hole Punch
- Double Sided Tape or Glue
- Craft Tools
How to make
- Randomly stamp the lavender onto the pillow box the stems in Pistachio and the flower heads in Sweet Plum.
- Stamp the label onto White card using Rich Cocoa, with the shorter ends at the sides stamp Happy Birthday just above centre on the left side, with the swirl below it using Rich Cocoa, stamp some lavender to the right in the two colours as before.
- Cut out the label leaving a narrow white border, punch at the shorter ends, and two smaller holes in the middle of the lavender, tie the narrow green ribbon through the lavender.
- Make up the pillow box using Double Sided Tape or Glue, thread the green check ribbon through the label so you can tie one ribbon below Birthday and the other above the lavender, place around the pillow box and tie.
If you would like more information on our Monthly Make then check out their website.