Here is the final card for this months Nina Crafts Project club another one for the ladies......
How to make:
- Onto an A5 piece of white card randomly stamp the flower trellis from June’s Project Club in Memento Lulu Lavender, trim down to fit an A5 purple card leaving a 0.5cm border around the card, distress in Milled Lavender, attach a piece of silver 1cm satin ribbon 1.5cm down from the top and 1.5cm in down the right hand side of the card, centrally attach to the A5 purple card.
- Cut a 14.5cm x 9.5cm piece of purple card and a 9cm x 14cm piece of white card distress the edges of the white card in Milled Lavender, centrally attach to the purple card then on to the stamped card 0.5cm in the bottom left hand corner.
- Stamp the “Happy Birthday” (June’s Project Club) onto a 3.8cm x 7.5cm piece of white card, five of the large flowers onto white in Lulu Lavender and the cup in Tuxedo Black, colour in and cut out the flowers and cup (not the stand), round off the top right and bottom left hand corners of the “Happy Birthday” mount onto a 4.2cm x 7.9cm piece of purple card round off the corners, attach with 3D foam pads to the bottom of the white card leaving space for the cup.
- Shape the cup and attach with 3D foam pads.
- Die cut some silver leaves attach four of the flowers and some leaves in the top right hand corner, and one flower with two leaves to the bottom right of “Happy Birthday”, add crystal stickles to the centre of the flowers and the cup handles.
If you would like more details about the Nina Crafts Project Club please visit the website.