Friday 25 April 2014

Project Club: Gap Year

Wow where have the past two months gone!  I hadn't realised I hadn't been on here sooo long so much so I had "misplaced" my password, I'll blame it on the fabulous weather we have been having!!!!!

Anyway, lets get back to business with April's Project Club, this months set is a great one to have as it is can be used on baby cards to retirement cards and everything in between, I just love how versatile the set is and I hope you do to.

Ohhh, before I forget here are the details of the Nina Crafts Club: If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discounts on your purchases, then visit our website for more details.



How to make:
  • Onto a 15cm x 15cm square piece of cream card using Memento Rich Cocoa, randomly stamp the globes (Artemio stamps used ref no:10001236, 10001146), "Good Luck", "for the future" and  "Gap Year" (ABC 123 NC021), trim down to fit a small square burgundy card with 0.5cm border.
  • Onto a 5cm x 15cm piece of cream card stamp “our Journey begins here...” to the right hand side and 1cm up from the bottom in Memento Rich Cocoa, clean and dry the stamp and stamp the “Y” only in front of the saying.
  • Stamp the plane, suitcase and part of the compass picture around the saying.
  • Mount onto a 6cm x 16cm piece of burgundy card and attach on an angle across the cream card, trim down and attach to the burgundy card, add a burgundy card Candi to each corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment