Here is the last card I made this month using the Dimension Stamps Project Club set. If you are interested in joining the project club please visit the Dimension Stamps website for more information.
How to make
- Cut a 20 cm x 13.8 cm piece of cream card and mask of 1.5cm from one of the 20cm sides which will be the bottom of the card, stamp four tennis rackets across the card standing just above the mask in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- In the mesh on the first racket to the left hand side spell out “HAVE” in a tan marker.
- In the centre of the second “A”.
- Colour in the third with the tan marker, “ON” in the last one.
- Stamp “YOUR” down the right hand side of the card in Memento Rich Cocoa, distress around the edges of the card in Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Next stamp “BIRTHDAY” onto a 1.2cm x 8.2cm piece of cream card in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Mount onto brown card and punch a hole in each end, thread a narrow piece of brown ric rac braid through the back of “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” holding this in place at the centre bottom of the card with foam pads, tape the braid to the back of the card, centrally attach to an A5 brown card.
- Stamp a tennis ball, colour in, cut out and shape using 3D glue attach to the third tennis racket.