When I saw the tennis rackets in this months Dimension Stamps Project Club set I just had to try to add some letters.
This card would work well with initials too if names are too long.....
How to Make
- Cut a 20cm x 13.8cm piece of light blue card, cut out a heart shape 1.5cm down from the top large enough for two rackets to fit inside.
- Stamp two tennis rackets onto white card in Memento Tuxedo Black, colour in and put the name or just the initials on the tennis racket nets using the same colour.
- Stamp the score card onto light blue card in Memento Tuxedo Black, onto the score board stamp “Congratulations On Your Engagement” (Occasions NC022, Popular Phrases NC023) in Memento Danube Blue.
- Cut out and mount onto a 13.8cm x 6cm piece of brown pearl card.
- Attach a piece of toning backing paper to the back of the cut out heart on the light blue card.
- Attach a narrow piece of brown ribbon across the top of the blue card and the score card to the bottom, now centrally attach to an A5 white card.
- Cut out and glue the two tennis rackets into the heart.
- Die cut two corner flourishes (Sizzix 658527 Estate) from brown pearl card and attach to each side above the score board.