This card was made using another new stamp set by Nina at Dimension Stamps. This one is called Mavis goes swimming.
How to make:
- Onto an A5 white card stamp “Mavis was glad.......” the stars and circles (Mavis goes swimming NC032) in pink, lilac and gray ink, distress with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.
- Onto a 13.5cm x 8.5cm piece of pink card short sides top and bottom stamp “ Happy Birthday”(Birthday Galore NC024) in rows across the card in gray, edge the card in pink.
- Next stamp Mavis onto white card in pink and colour in using shades of pink then cut out.
- Then distress a 12.5cm x 7.5cm piece of white card using Tea Dye and spun sugar Distress Ink.
- Centrally attach Mavis to this now centre this onto a 13.5cm x 8.5 piece of white card.
- Attach the stamped pink card to the bottom right hand corner, with Mavis over this so you can see some of the Happy Birthday card.
- Next attach a piece of white ribbon down the left hand side of the card add dark pink.
- Die cut stars down the ribbon, glitter glue the edges of the stars along the ribbon and the inside stars on the glasses.