Here is another new set from Dimension Stamps this one is called Party Tufty.
How to make:
- Cut a 10.5cm x 16cm piece of medium blue card and have the short sides top and bottom, stamp “Have a fantastic day” in rows down the card and edge using Memento Paris Dusk.
- Stamp the carrot and cake along each side of a 8.5cm x 14cm piece of light blue card and edge using Memento Paris Dusk.
- Stamp Tufty onto a 6.5cm x 13cm piece of white card with the xxx around Tufty, colour in with blue Promarkers and edge as above.
- Cut a 20cm x 13cm piece of dark blue card and attach the medium blue piece (Stamped with "Have a fantastic day" of card 1cm in from the top left hand corner, attach the light blue card (Stamped with carrot and cake) on an angle over the bottom right hand corner of the medium blue card.
- Next attach Tufty in the bottom right hand corner with some of the dark blue card showing.
- Attach a piece of blue and white checked ribbon 2cm up from the bottom right hand corner to about 7.5cm up the left of the card add a bow or just tie a piece of ribbon to it.
- Centrally attach the dark blue card to a white A5 card.
- Finally add three pale blue card candies across the bottom left and down the right hand corners.