This final card for this batch of samples was made using Flutterby Flourish which is a new stamp from Dimension Stamps.
How to make:
- From the front of an 18cmx18cm square white card cut away a 7cm strip from the right hand side, over the remaining card front stamp the butterfly twice fill in with the ends of the flourishes using Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Colour in with shades of brown and distress in Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Attach two pieces of brown ribbon down the left hand side of the card and add a bow to each ribbon.
- Stamp the butterfly only twice onto white card in Memento Rich Cocoa, using brown, green, orange and tan colours, colour in the butterflies.
- Cut out the butterflies and make pair of antennas from brown wire and attach to the underside of the top butterfly shape the wings and glue the body’s together.
- Cut a piece of white card 18cmx9cm and stamp the Script stamp (ref: 0604043A) down the card in Memento Rich Cocoa, tear along the two short sides and down the right hand side and distress with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Attach this to an 18cmx8.5cm piece of green card so you can see green under all the ripped sides trim any extra off along the straight side, glue to the inside front of the to make a square card.
- Finally attach the butterfly to the right hand side of the card with 3D glue, and crackle glaze the top wings.