It's Dimension Stamps Project Club time again and this months is great for creating all those Easter and Mothers day cards!
For more information on the Dimension Stamps Project Club please visit the website.
How to Make
- Start by stamping the saying “whatever road -----“ at the top of a 13.5cm x13.5cm square piece of pink card with a bunch of flowers in each of the bottom corners, using Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Next stamp the bunch of flowers twice and “MUM” (Plain Alphabet ref: 1801012A)onto pink card with Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Then stamp over "MUM" with the bunch of flowers in Memento Lilac Posies, colour in the flowers and frame round the “W”. Then cut out and shape "MUM".
- Distress over both sides of part of a doily with pealed paint, cut out, trim down and shape the two bunches of flowers so when wrapped in the doily all you see are the tulips, tie with a narrow burgundy chiffon ribbon add a gem to the knot.
- Next mount the square pink card onto a 14cm x 14cm piece of burgundy card.
- On a A5 piece of pink card score a line at 6.5cm, 13cm and 17cm, mountain fold at 6.5cm and 17cm and valley fold at 13cm.
- Attach the square card 1cm up from the 13cm score line.
- To the 6.5 score line, attach a piece of the burgundy ribbon about 1cm down.
- Finally attach "MUM" over this with 3D glue and the flowers just under the saying on the left hand side, add a bow to each side of "MUM".