Tuesday 15 January 2013

Flower Powered: Especially For You

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is mid January already! Whilst I was doing a bit of a tidy up I came across a couple of cards I hadn't shared, so here's the first one it was made using the Flower Powered Stamped set from Dimension Stamps (stamp ref: 2400075a).


How To Make

  • First I die cut a scalloped oval (Grand Scalloped Oval LF-111) from the front of a purple A5 card.
  • Next I stamped the single flower in each corner with a leaf swirl along each side of the flower, using Memento Grape Jelly and coloured  it in with purple toning Promarkers and glitter gel pens.
  • Then I stamped the bike onto a piece of white A5 card in Memento Grape Jelly and coloured as before.
  • Next I lightly distressed the bottom of the card in Distress Ink Forest Moss and the top in Stormy Sky.
  • Finally I stamped “Especially For You” (Grand Word Perfect 2 stamp ref: 1803069a) above the seat and handlebars in Memento Grape Jelly.
  • To finish it off I trimmed it down and attach to the inside front of the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment