Wednesday 14 November 2012

Happy 60th Birthday

My daughters father in law recently celebrated his 60th birthday and as he is mad on fishing, so I decide to give his card a fishy theme!



How to make:
  • To make the background I randomly stamped any fishing and time stamps I had onto white paper in memento Paris dusk.
  • It was then distressed using chipped sapphire and trimmed to a 19cm x 19cm square, then mounted onto a piece of dark blue pearl card.
  • Down the right hand side  I attached two pieces of blue/white checked ribbon, and attached it to an eight inch square Kraft card.
  • Next I die cut the tall and middle sized shadow flowers (Spellbinders S5-066) and th from dark blue pearl card.
  • I then stamped three fish and 60 onto white card in Paris dusk, over stamp the 60 with stamps from the backing paper.
  • Cut out the fish and 60 distress with chipped sapphire and shape.
  • Stamp a fishing scene onto white card in Paris dusk and mount onto dark blue pearl card, attach the scene over the two pieces of ribbon on the right of the card.
  • Using 3D glue I attached the 60th below, the two shadow flowers to the left of the card with the three fish swimming through the flowers.
  • Finally I added a knot to the top of each ribbon and blue glitter glue to the fishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment