How to make:
- The background for this card was made using some Dimension Stamps stamps and some artemio stamps, I randomly stamped them all over then distressed the background in aged mahogany.
- I then backed onto burgundy card and mounted onto an A5 cream card.
- Next I stamped the medium and small flowers from Petal Passion (ref: 2400065A) four times each onto cream card stamping the small three petal stamp in each petal of the medium flower and the three petals from the flourish onto the small flowers.
- I then cut out, distressed and shaped them to make two flowers with two medium and one small flower and the last flower was made from two small flowers. I added a card candi to each flower.
- Next I die cut some leaves and fern from burgundy and cream card.
- Finally I arranged and attach the flowers and ferns to the bottom left hand corner of the card and added glitter glue to the flowers.