How to make:
- Onto a 20cm x 20 cm square kraft card centrally attach a 19cm x 19cm piece of red card.
- In the bottom left hand corner attach a 12cm x 18.4cm piece of dark green card, so it fits with no red showing down the left hand side and across the bottom.
- Onto a 18cm x 11.6cm piece of dark cream card stamp the candles and poinsettia in memento rich cocoa with season greetings above it, distress around the sides of the card with tea dye.
- Attach the stamped image over the green card as before so there is only two sides of green card showing.
- Stamp the poinsettia onto dark cream card in rich cocoa cut out and distress in tea dye.
- Die cut two small elegant flourishes ( Tim Holtz 656639) in kraft card attach down the right hand side of the card, shape the poinsettia and attach in the middle of the flourishes with 3D glue.
- Add some ice gold sparkle to the candle flames and poinsettia.