Plum and Green card
How to make
- Cover a 14.5cm x 14.5cm square white card with two toning backing papers
- Onto a 13.5cm x 6.2cm piece of plum card stamp the deco corner twice once with the point in the top left hand corner, and the other with the point in the bottom left hand corner, in black pigment ink and clear emboss it, edge with a silver pen, colour in some parts of the stamp with toning glitter gel pens, mount onto green card leaving a 1mm border, mount this onto a 14.5cm x 7.2cm piece of plum card and attach to the centre of the backed card.
- Stamp happy birthday on to a 1.7cm x 10.2cm piece of green card, in black pigment ink and clear emboss it, round off the corners, edge in silver. Punch a hole in each end and tie some narrow plum ribbon in each hole, attach the happy birthday diagonally across the card with foam tape, attach the ribbon to the card with punched plum flowers and green brads.
White and black card
- Onto a 6.2cm x 20cm piece of white card stamp the deco corner three times the top and bottom one to face the same way and the middle one to face the other way, in black pigment ink and clear emboss it, colour in with black and silver glitter gel pens.
- Edge in black, mount onto silver card then onto black leaving only narrow borders, attach to the right hand side of a white DL card.
- Stamp happy birthday down the left hand side.
Dark Cream and Turquoise card
- Onto a dark cream card stamp the deco corner with the point into each corner.
- In a darker toning ink, onto two 12cm x 12cm pieces of turquoise card, stamp the deco corner with the point into each corner of one piece of turquoise card in Memento Tuxedo Black, colour in using gold and turquoise H20s.
- Cut out the blank middle and around the outer edge, turn it over and stamp into each corner again and colour in part way down the points.
- On the other piece of turquoise card stamp the deco corner so the point is to the centre of the card, colour in and cut out you will now have one round and one square shape, curl the points down onto the full coloured side.
- Glue the square one on top of the round one and glue some gold card to the back opening, attach to the centre of the cream card.
- 3D glue a turquoise bead or gem to the centre of the card and a brown card candi or gem to where the stamps meet on the turquoise card.