Tuesday 1 February 2011

A Valentines Treat

Well it wouldn’t be February without a valentine’s inspired card. And here is one using the Dimensions Fourths February Project club stamp set.



To make this card I stamped the two chocolate chunks on brown card and covered them in 3D gloss. I made two chocolate wrappers for the chocs by scrunching up some cream paper, flattening it out and wiped inks over it.

For the base card I used a white 14cm square card, and stamped the happy birthday flourish in the top left and bottom right corner.

On a scrap of white card I stamped ‘J Adore Chocolat’ cut it out, added a hole and attached a red ribbon.

 I then created the small black card (18cm x 6cm – Fold in half) I attached the ‘J Adore Chocolat’ tag. Added a red brad to the front of the card and some fine white cord to the back to make the fastening.

I then attached the small black card to the front of the white base card covered the Happy Birthday with two red die cut hearts and added card candy to add some bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment