Wednesday 2 February 2011

Zig Zag Journey



This card was made by marking 9cm down on the short side on the right hand side of the card. Cut off the card from the top left corner of the card to the mark on the right hand side and then scored the card using the trifold or zig zag fold lines on my scoreboard.

For the backing paper I scrunched up a piece of paper, flattened it out and photocopied it twice.

I stamped the Eiffel Tower three times on white pearl card with a black memento ink, Paris and Journey (from the “Mr Sophisticated’” stamp set)

I scored the based card and cut the backing paper to fit the sides you see, leaving a slight border (0.5cm).

I roughly cut out one of the Eiffel Towers and backed it onto black card. I then cut out the other two Eiffel Towers minus the swirls, along with the words Journey and Paris, I backed them all on black card and cut out leaving a small border.

On the front of the card (smallest bit) I stamped Journey twice and glued the Eiffel Tower including the swirls.

On the middle panel I stamped Paris twice and glued on the Eiffel Tower. On this panel I glued Journey on it so it can be seen when the card is closed.

On the final panel I stamped a postcard twice and glued the word Paris where it can be seen when the card is closed. Finally I glued on the remaining Eiffel Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment