Wednesday 2 February 2011

Paris Scrapbook Pages


A close friend has been planning to make a scrapbook of her travels for a long time and never got around to it so when I saw this months stamps I couldn’t resist giving her a kick start.



To make these pages I took two pale pink 12 x 12 inch papers and stamped Paris all over them randomly in a bright pink ink. Using the same ink I distressed around the pages using a Tim Holtz blending  tool.

I then cut a 4inch strip of white card, punched the edge using a Martha Stewart edge punch and distressed it using the same ink as before.

A black strip 3inches was cut. Using the Eiffel tower stamp and clear ink and holographic embossing powder,  I randomly stamped down the strip. I stuck the black card to the white added some ribbon and attached it to the 12x12 paper.

I stamped Paris (Lowercase alphabet stamp set ) and over stamped them with the swirls from the Happy Birthday stamp. I cut these out , glued them to the black strip and added 3d gloss. Whilst it was wet I added some jewels.

The four photo’s were mounted on black card and stuck to the papers . Using the “J Adore Chocolat” stamp I masked of the wording and stamped it four times, added the names of the landmarks and cut them out.

I then stamped the lady sat having a coffee (Feb ’09 project club stamp) coloured it in, distressed it, added three brads and attached to page.

Finally I added the name tags to the pictures and added some gems and stickles for a bit of extra ooh la la!

No comments:

Post a Comment